Since its inception, the College has adopted an integrated and comprehensive approach to learning to achieve academic excellence. This Vision has been the corner stone of our growth in the last 21 years as we gradually adopted new programs, initiated innovative learning strategies, and took bold steps to go beyond the prescribed curriculum with a view to transform knowledge into affirmative action. With the objective of widening the educational experience of our students as well as to encourage interdisciplinary learning, the College offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
Global standards of excellence in all our endeavors
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of the institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
AJCE is committed to the culture of quality through the process of continuous monitoring and improvement by developing a student centric approach which provides a conducive teaching-learning and research environment with the ambience of creativity, wisdom, and team spirit to orient the talents of students with human values for making a positive contribution to society.
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering is established with the following well-defined objectives:
- Mold engineering graduates to meet global needs
- Promote value-based education to students by developing them to be responsible citizens through mentoring, counseling and providing proper guidance.
- Augment employability and entrepreneurship skills of students by providing proper training.
- Encourage industry-academia interactions and function as a full-fledged research center for R& D activities in various engineering disciplines.
- Inclusiveness, Synergy, Quality, Ethics, and Integrity.
- Inspiration from the cumulative wisdom of the traditions and heritage of the country.
- Stewardship of nature and environment for a sustainable development of the world for the generations to come.
- Willingness to experiment with new paradigms
- Universal brotherhood of humanity.
- Freedom coupled with accountability, responsibility and discipline.
- Learning and teaching to be a lifelong mission.